Hunter Ian

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hunter is sitting!!!

He started sitting about 7 weeks ago, but only for a couple seconds and even yesterday, he was a 'fold in half' baby.... but TODAY he mastered :) He lasted sooo long, sitting and playing with his new toys that make fun sounds!!

I also pulled out this camo bucket hat that is oh so cute, but already getting too small... he's just growing up too fast!

He also ate his nanas, not sure if he actually enjoyed them, because he just kept looking at me, with a look of 'do I have to, Mom?' but he managed to eat the whole 4 oz. jar :) He also ate 5 tbs of barley cereal!

After Daddy gave him a bath, we played peek-a-boo and what a crack up! Tommy and I were laughing so hard... our Son is the light of our lives!! Belly laugh after belly laugh :) We had a wonderful evening!!!!!
Such a big boy!
Everything goes in his mouth ;)

1 comment:

  1. So cute - he looks like Mommy! Sounds like you've got a good little eater!

    ReplyDelete