Hunter Ian

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

An afternoon in the life of an 11 month old :)


This only captured an hour of our fun filled day... he's very busy and I can't get a shot of everything, but here is a preview for all to enjoy!! Most of it took place in our bedroom while Mommy was trying to fold laundry...


Yummy friend rice!

Mad that he couldn't get into the bathroom!

Until he found a remote...

and a picture frame that fell off the wall...

or 1 of his favorite toys. Door stopper! (He broke the one by the front door a few months ago...)

trying to open my closet...

he was helping me pair socks, but when I tried grabbing it, he was hiding it behind him...

He then decided playing toys is a lot more fun & crawled to his bedroom!

Until his dresser was too tempting and he proceeded to take all of his clothes out... ball in hand!

He's now relaxing and reading a magazine :)

Ahhh! Nap time!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is almost a year old! He's getting so big! All of my boys LOVED the door-stoppers (they make a GREAT noise!). We had to take the white part off of all of them when Patrick was little because he would pull them off & {almost} choke on them. Now that the boys no longer eat them - I can't remember where we put them!

    ReplyDelete